Senior Firmware Engineer
Seamless connections between the physical world
and computing-based systems.
Senior Firmware Engineer: 3 To 5 years
- Design and implementation of software for electronic controls for embedded
- Strong C and C++ embedded programming experience
- Hands on Multi-threaded application development using RTOS, Embedded Linux
- Experience with 8/16/32 – bit microcontrollers, ARM Cortex series or similar
- Hands on experience in implementing Communication Protocols such as USB, CAN, TCP/IP, Wireless, I2C, SPI, RS232, RS485.
- Working experience on tools such as IAR Workbench, CCS, Keil and GNU/GCC toolchain
- Control systems algorithm design and implementation
- Formulation and execution of unit testing and strong debugging skills
- Familiarity with software development and lifecycle management tools (e.g. Jira, Git)
- Ability to use function generator, logic/protocol analyzers, emulators, debuggers and other diagnostic equipment
- Experience in Python scripting is a plus.
Typical Educational Requirements:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (Electronics/ Electrical/ Computers) with 3 to 5 years of embedded software development experience
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG: M.Tech – Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, MCA -Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Computers, Electrical Engineering, Electronics