Embedded Hardware Engineer
Seamless connections between the physical world
and computing-based systems.
Embedded Hardware Engineer : 0 To 3 years
- Design, Develop, Port, Debug and Test C code for Embedded Systems.
- Design of analogue and digital circuits for low- power battery- powered.
- Strong in embedded hardware product design and support
- Good experience and working knowledge of embedded system and electronics hardware design.
- Familiar with the standard principles, concepts, and application of embedded hardware engineering.
- Circuit design, layout, component selection, Derating of components, Thermal analysis and Timing analysis.
- EAGLE/ ALTIUM Schematic and PCB design software experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable of I2C and SPI Bus Protocol and implementation.
- Achieve defined project goals / milestones within tight project schedules.
- Operating general lab equipment (DMM, oscilloscope, logic & bus analysers, device programmers)
- Technical documentation development Hardware circuits including DACs, ADCs, microprocessors, memories, DSPs, linear and switching voltage regulators
Typical Educational Requirements:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (Electronics/ Electrical/ Computers) with 0 to 3 years of embedded hardware development
UG: B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG: M.Tech – Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, MCA – Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Computers, Electrical Engineering, Electronics